Here are the top three things customers talk about with Oak Lake Lodge:
- the fishing
- the food
- and the hospitality
We promise you the following at our Lodge:
- abundant walleye, smallmouth bass, and northern pike
- tasty home-made meals in our main lodge
- service with attention to detail
- clean and comfortable accommodations
- well-organized trips
- professionalism and expertise at every corner
Our team cares and that caring is displayed in paying attention to the details of your vacation so you can enjoy your fly-in fishing trip to Ontario, Canada.
The English River System, in upper northwestern Ontario, is filled with an abundance of food and nutrients for the walleye, smallmouth bass, northern pike, and muskie that live in the lakes.
The waterfalls surrounding our lake make boat access impossible, keeping out adventurous weekend fishermen. And to be honest, if there were roads to Oak Lake, the drive would be too far.
View Oak Lake Lodge on Google Maps where we have entered our longitude and latitude so you can get a true sense of our location. Oak Lake is big and remote and filled with fish. Visit our lodge or outpost and be guaranteed great fishing.
Our remote Canadian wilderness fly-in fishing lodge is the only lodge on all of Oak Lake. This is an oxygen-rich lake, fed by a provincially protected-waterway called the English River System.
There is no industry at all along any of the river systems that flow into Oak Lake. You will experience a pristine environment and catch healthy fish from a clean river system.
Our lodge provides the comforts of home. We are a small lodge, a boutique lodge, that caters to no more than 32 guests at a time.
Oak Lake Lodge is also a catch and release lake which is another reason our fish populations are so high. You’ll be astounded by the number of fish you can catch in a Canadian lake that is secluded, without road access, and deep in the majestic and life-giving Canadian boreal forest.
Even though we are a catch and release lake, we do cook your morning walleye catch as part of a special “shore lunch” all guests love.
All these factors ensure that you will catch an abundance of fish on your fishing trip to Ontario, Canada.
Oak Lake Lodge provides 16 foot Lund Rebel boats for guests and 17.5 foot Lund Outﬁtters for guests who hire a guide. All boats are equipped with Yamaha four stroke motors, ﬂat ﬂoors and comfortable pedestal seats.
Our docks are maintained and in great condition with slip-resistant material for your protection.
A Recap: What is included in a Lodge trip?
- flight from Vermilion Bay to our private lake on a float plane
- three meals a day including the popular shore lunch experience
- 100% guaranteed excellent fishing. Our lake is fly-in only meaning weekend fishermen cannot access the lake.
- daily maid service to tidy your cottage
- morning coffee delivery before breakfast
- modern amenities – hot showers, filtered water, linens, towels, flush toilets, fridge, private screened in porches, private living rooms, wood burning stoves, and more
- excellent quality boats and motors
- guiding is available as an additional option
- an option to book the all cottages for a large family or business groups.